November 28, 2011

By 5's

The wreath re-do it on hold for a few days. I don't have much time in the evening to craft. We've been having to sit with Scout until he falls asleep or he climbs out of bed crying.

So heres a fun little blog post to tide everyone over. :)


 Five Things.

5 Things you may not know about me:
1. I can not draw or cut a straight line with or without a rule. No matter what it will be crooked.
2. Our corgi Rebel was a rescue pup.
3. I love cooking and baking. I wish I were better at it.
4. I am a tad bit obsessed with bad/cheesy Christmas movies.
5, I have read Pride and Prejudice 11 times.


5 Things I'm knowledgeable about:
1. Books
2. Being a redhead
3.Child development. I'm not an expert but I know a lot of theories.
4. Craft projects. I know and have a million ideas
5. Scrabble. Wanna play?? :)


5 Things I know nothing about:
1. how the Internet really works
2. web design
3. Fashion. I know what I like and dislike but thats about it.
4. How to carry a tune.... Thank goodness my little ones love me anyway!
5. Nuclear Physics. Really.



5 Things I belive:
1. Sometimes it's okay to have cake for breakfast
2. Happy girls are the prettiest.
3. I don't have to wear make-up and wear business casual  attire to do my job. I rock my classroom in jeans. TYVM :)
4. You can never have too many shoes.
5. You should always have a book with you.





I was inspired to write this post by:  Mama's Losin' It



I'm linking up with the lovely




3 comments:

Impulsive Addict said...

I love that we have teaching in common. I rocked my jeans on Friday's fo sho! HA!

I also loved that you rescued your dog. Mine was kind of a stray but I LOVE her oh so much!

I love cooking and baking too.

Thanks for linking up with us! You're awesome!

Anonymous said...

I love this! And NO I do not want to play Scrabble with you. I'd rather play with your son. And he'd still probably beat me. :o)

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

oh I love these types of posts to learn more about my friends!! i wanna play scrabble (words with friends)! I also wanna steal this and do it on my blog! haha!

I don't read... no time or energy to do it and I can't believe how many books you have read and have a full time job, kid and everything else!