October 11, 2009

It's Been Awhile.

And oh boy how my life has changed since Sept 2, 2008. I should hope my life would change in over a year. I had no idea it would change so much. I'm now a mommy of a bouncing baby boy!!!! He was born June 9, 2009. I'm also a stay at home mom that is looking for a job. :) I'm starting the blog back up to share my misadventures in being a stay at home mommy,girlfriend and everything else I am. I'll share tidbits from my life, thoughts in general, recipes and craft ideas and more.

The ideal layout for this blog is :
Monday- Mommy Matters
Tuesday- Stuff under $20
Wednesday-News Day. I'll share interesting news and my opinions on the big news stories.
Thursday-Arts and Crafts and Recipes
Friday- Fun day I'll share funny and cute pics and stories.
Saturday/Sunday- If I'm posting over the weekend anything goes.

No comments: