February 20, 2012

Make My Monday!



I have made a new bloggy friend and she's having a linky party today!! It's Called Make My Monday.  How come everytime I type that I hear it Dirty Harry style.. "Go ahead punk, Make My Monday".. hehehe

Mommy’s Sippy Cup








This Monday's Topic is: getting to know you,with the question being..name one word that describes you.....





What is one word to describe you? Nerdy. I'm a big nerdy bookworm.



one word to describe your life? happy. I have a bunch of crappy stuff going on my life but I am happy. I have love, a healthy son and a home.


one word to describe your love? Strong. The love I have for my man and my child are incredible and intense.


one word to describe your body? zaftig (It's yiddish for juicy) I'm a a chubby girl.

one word to describe your cooking? Yumm. I may not be the best cook but I am not the worse. ;)

one word to describe your career? Teacher. I mold young minds Monday thru Friday. At a preschool


one word to describe your hobby? Crafty. I love crafting and diy projects but I pick pretty random ones.

one word to describe your style? Mess. I am a hot mess. I need help here!

one word to describe your blog?
 Random... I am all over the blogging map.


one word to describe your home?  Umm... Is umm a word? Yea. let's go with it..




This is super tough!!
Everything about my life is pretty random but I love it. Don't get me wrong things could always be better but they aren't that bad.

I'm just me doing the best I know how.









2 comments:

Jessica Cortez said...

Yay! Thanks so much for linking up!! I love your answers.
I am such a bookworm, too! I just finished 'The Help,' 'The Glass Castle,' and 'The Invisible Thread.' Have you read any of those? I couldn't put them down. So, soooooooo good!!!

Just the Two of US said...

Thanks for linking up! your answers are great! come back again next monday! topic will be on side of blog!