April 22, 2013

The weigh in..


 The hardest part of this journey was beginning. The heart wrenching part was stepping on the scale and seeing my weight in a public setting. I watched the arm going around and bounce in an area that was shocking..

 I have never ever shared my weight with anyone beyond my doctor. I dated my exboyfriend for YEARS and he never knew.  I am going to share it with my readers.

 When I started this, I weighed 284 pounds and I am 5' 5". That is technically, morbid obesity. I wasn't even that heavy when I was 9 months pregnant. I pretty much burst into tears.

 Seriously, guess how much  Green Bay's quarterback Aaron Rodgers weighs?



The 6'2" quarterback weighs in at 225 pounds. I weighed more than him.. That was SHAMEFUL. Since that day I have lost 19 lbs by cutting calories and carbs as well as increasing my activity level and lifting weights. I might not seems like much but its a big success to me and that time on the scale my tears were joyful.





No comments: