August 14, 2008

I am the bestest girlfriend ever.

Or so I am told. C loved his bday dinner,gifts and cake. The cake didn't turn out as hoped. It was doomed from the start. While I was icing it the top layer split in half. I patched that with icing..but you could still sort of see it. Plus well, I'm clumsy. I tripped and it flipped over inside the carrier and got smashed. It was cute tho. I wish I had taken a picture. It was a square yellow cake with chocolate icing. It was wrestling theme. I used licorce as the "ropes" and had the "micro aggresion" wrestling figures on it like that were mid-fight. It was great, even I got a kick out of it. Since it was smashed I had to come up with a back-up plan. The back up plan was a store cake. It was yummy tho and didn't look to bad with 6 mini wrestlers on it. I'll put pics up soon. It was a great night.

No comments: