August 26, 2008

I hate Wario's Gold Mine

Wow! I have been so busy lately. Classes have started back up! Yay! I love this time of year. I'm signed up for two classes,one online and one in classroom. I've got the psychology prof I like too!!! Work hasn't been to bad lately. The bosses have taking me out to lunch twice in the last week. The first time was the Cheesecake Factory,which I love. I had a yummy Hawaiian chicken salad; and the second time was to The Flying Fish where I had fish tacos that were scrumptious. The boys started school this week so my job will be easy!

Last but not least, C and I had a cute little date night Saturday. We went to Cheddar's for dinner and it was uber yummy. I highly recommend the New Orleans Pasta. Way yummy and way spicey. It was the good type of heat, hot but not so hot you couldn't taste the flavors and spices. And then we went home and played Mario-Kart!! Woot! I love the Wii!



Well,thats all for now. I hope everyones having a good week!

No comments: