December 29, 2009

I'm so glad Christmas is over.

Wow, I am so glad. It was a nice Christmas. My little monkey was spoiled rotten. He got some wonderful gifts. However, I'm just going to talk about my favorite one and then I'm going to fill you in on other events.

Monkey's Meme gave him a Leapfrog MyPal Scout. I love this toy! I love the whole Leapfrog Monkey lights up whenever it says his name and he laughs and giggles when it sings. This has to be the best $15 to $20 ever spent on a toy. You can personalize it and change it whenever it likes. Its great. There's a boy one named Scout and a girl one named violet. Scout, the leapfrog toy, is green and cuddly. Violet, you guessed it, is purple and cuddly. You should check it out. Go to www.leapfrog.com I can get about 10 minutes of time to myself when he plays with it. He can't push the buttons on the paws yet.

In baby new, Monkey is getting his first tooth. oh boy is he cranky!!!!! It's his bottom left tooth. I'm excited and sad that my little one is growing so fast.
~ In other baby news, my sister will be having Baby K by this coming Tuesday at the latest. She was diagnosed with PIH today. I'm excited and worried about that.

Lots going on in my world lately. Some good, like baby k's arrival, and some bad like the electrical issues in the kitchen and the plumbing issues in the bathroom.

I'm looking forward to my classes that are starting on the 19Th. Hopefully, my aid comes through quickly. I can't wait to get my CDA or AA.I'm not sure which!

I'll write again soon but I'm going to log off with this quote that I love.

You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: