January 2, 2010

Resolutions... Do ya have them?!

I don't. Resolutions suck ass. I feel like I have enough pressure on me without adding to it. I beat myself up enough, why promise to do something and then feel like crap when I fail? Well, this year I'm not making any. None at all. I'm just going to continue to leave. I'm not going to promise myself I'll drink more water, or that I'll lose weight. I'm just going to keep on trucking. *hehe*


How about you guys? What do you resolve to do or become? Are you going to lose that last 10 pounds? Are you going to go green?

I'm making wishes for this year.

I wish this year holds more hope and joy for everyone and less heartaches and breaks.

1 comment:

Mommy Knee Deep in Laundry said...

Have'nt made any yet, maybe because I never keep them either. I think I will just try to happier and try to enjoy evryday