February 9, 2010

8 months down 4 months to go!!!

Monkey is now 8 months old and I've been working on his 1st birthday party since he was 6 months old. I'm a weird over-achiever that likes to plan things way in advance.

It's monkey themed of course and the colors are blue and yellow. I've got everything picked out already!!! I'll be making the cupcakes. I'm planning on baking banana cupcakes with white chocolate frosting or maybe just vanilla. I want the frosting to be white so that I can tint it bright blue and bold yellow. I've got the great vison in my head of how its going to look and I think it will be great.

I can't believe my little baby is almost a year old. He has 2 bottom teeth!!! He's crawling and trying so hard to pull himself up. Monkey can say mama ,dada and makes lots of babbbling noises that sound like words. He waves at people and gets soooooo mad if I take something away from him. All this big boy behavior is creeping in and yet behind his ears he still has that sweet baby smell. Ok, so now that I've made myself tear up I'll share some pics of there birthday stuff.



No comments: