March 16, 2010

I can't really think of a title...maybe this could have been 2 posts.

I was reading one of my favorite blogs and she posted a link http://www.lilsugar.com/10-Things-Mothers-Should-Teach-Sons-7707935 This link made me think of the things I want Monkey to learn from his daddy and me. Here's an example of a few things I hope he learns in addition to the 10 in that list.

1. Be kind for the sake of being kind.
2. Be yourself.
3. Stand up for yourself and your beliefs.
4. Know what you believe and why. Don't believe something "just because".
5. Respect others and yourself.
6. We're family and family is always there.



**
I love my best friend Melonie. We've had our ups and downs but we're always there for each other. She took Monkey and me to dinner tonight to celebrate my new job. Melonie just plain rocks.She's there for the good, the bad and the ugly. You got to love someone the cleans up your puke and still respect you in the morning/afternoon. * If nothing else that New Years cemented our friendship even more. *
** Melonie, you are a strong beautiful person. Thank you for your friendship.**

1 comment:

Melonie said...

you are too sweet =)
i'm sorry i'm not good at checking your blog. one day i will get my own computer and be back to normal. <3 you!!!