March 21, 2010

Tomorrow brings change...

Tomorrow I will go to work and actually be counted in the ratio as a working trained preschool teacher. Yay! I'm excited and a bit nervous. Mostly nervous because I'm an assistant teacher until I complete my degree and my lead teacher is only going to be there half a day and she's not done with the training yet. I don't know how it is going to go.
Another change is tomorrow is Monkey's first day at preschool. I'm worried he'll cry all day. I'm hoping he'll have fun playing with the other babies. I'm excited to see how this plays out for us.

While I'm typing this my son is taking 10-15 steps at a time using his push walker. He is so proud of himself. I'm trying to catch in on video but he stops and crawls over to me when he sees the camera. That little stinker. Also he has 2 teeth that have come through on the top and two more top teeth that are trying to make a break for it. So he is busy and uber cranky.I can't wait for teething to be over. He can't even use his binkie without discomfort which messes with his sleep. My poor baby.

No comments: