March 26, 2011

Friday Favorites!!


Today's Friday Favorites are Vintage themed! I love all things vintage. I love items that are influenced by or from the 1920's and 1930's. I love The Great Gatsby,flappers, and the musical Chicago.












Here are my favorite finds from etsy.

Vintage Inspired 1920's era irisdescent glass jeweled pendant and brooch. You can find this gorgeous piece at The Fascination Street


I love this hat!! In fact, I love almost all hats but I feel stupid in them so I never wear them.This us from Bonnie's Knitting. I like to think I'd look supah cute in it but.. eh..     :) 1920s Cloche Hat in Vintage Purple Wool with Blue Art Deco Buttons - SALE.                                                                                                         











Don't forget to check out this blog. http://allthingsvintage88.blogspot.com/      I heart it.       Well, thats really all I have for today. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Hats With a Past said...

Thanks so much! I'm so glad you like the cloche! I love Art Deco too - it's my favorite period for design. Cheers!