March 18, 2011

Owls are everywhere! Even in My Friday Favorites!

Owl's are freaking everywhere! On one of my favorite blogs (Jennifer at Peas and Crayons) in stores and on my ears!!

Here are some supah cute Owls!

On Etsy!
 I LOVE this necklace!!!
Wise Owl Necklace in Sterling SilverWise Owl Necklace in Sterling Silver You can find this at Roundabout on Etsy.

Look at these!!! OMG, how cute!
Pine and Violet OwlCranberry and Pink Owl You can find these at Girl with a Purl on Etsy

Also you can find a ton of adorbable owl themed items like these,
Hayley Owl n Birdie -- FOUR 11x14 Canvas Wall Art Set -- Ready to HangHayley Owl Night LightBrooke Owl Canvas GROWTH CHART
at FarmHouseFive on Etsy.

If I have a little girl, I'm so doing the nursery in owls!!!

  What do you guys think? Cute huh?!

2 comments:

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

awww the little yarn owls are too too cute!!!!! =)

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

Omigosh, one of my girlfriends loves these owls.... and I've got a lil' project that I'm diving into (stay tuned) that includes an owl. I'll have to share this link with my friend! Very cute!!