March 26, 2011

Goal: Read 100 Books this year

I don't know if any of you will remember but I made a few goals instead of resolutions.One of them was to read 100 books this year. That works out to be about two a week. Was I NUTS?!?!? What was I thinking?!? I work full time, have an almost 2 year old and a MILLION other things to do and take care of like 10 loads of laundry a week.Surprisingly I am making good progress on this goal. So far I have read 17 books! In about 12 weeks!!! Wow! I'm kinda proud of myself. I'm currently reading A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness. I'm really enjoying it! Next up is a classic Dracula by Bram Stoker.














2011 Reading Challenge










2011 Reading Challenge








Jenna has





read 17 books toward her goal of 100 books.











hide



























No comments: