May 26, 2011

oh, look what I found!

I'm sorry for not blogging this week but this week has been sooo nuts. C was in the hospital for a BAD mrsa/staph infection in his knee. He finally came home and I've been taking care of him and the house.
I hate that I missed Wednesdays link up. Well, I'm back now and hopefully I'll stay on top of the blog. I', also about to work on some crafts for July 4th.

Today's Friday favorites is inspired by my home state!! I'm a proud Texan. :)



i heart Texas.


I LOVE this! Tru. Che is a great shop! I could spend sooooo much money there! Oh and she has owls!!!!! baby hoots.


This one is sooo neat! I love the colors!
Purple Turquoise Texas Longhorn Rodeo Cowgirl Necklace
This shop has cute chunky pieces! I love it!  Look at this one! Check this shop out! Out West Jewelry Designs

Chunky Turquoise Nuggets and Stars Rodeo Cowgirl Necklace


Ohh I like this! And the artist is a fellow Texas girl! :) Love it! Her Shop is really cute. Peach Plum Pear
Deep in the Heart of Texas - Coral, Pearl, and Sterling Texas Necklace




I hope everyone's week was better than mine. Here's to a good weekend.

















No comments: