May 4, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesday

Check out the awesome link party that my friend is co-hosting!!


Janette  &  Impulsive Addict &
 Mamarazzi  & Seriously Shawn


Photobucket





1. If money didn't matter, where would your perfect vacation take place?Ireland. I would tour every castle and village. I would also love to go to New Zealand. It's sooooooo pretty there.

2. What's a bad habit that you have (or had) that is/was hard to break? I'm always a few minutes late. Never for work but in general I'm 5 minutes behind. ALWAYS

3. If you weren't on a diet or counting calories, what would you like to have for dinner tonight?
Ohh.. good question.. I would have some sort of pasta dish,salad and warm soft garlic bread with a glass of wine.

4. If you had the chance to interview anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and what's one question that you would ask?
Marilyn Monroe.. I'd asked for the full story...especially, what really happened when she died...


5. Describe yourself in 6 words.
Loving,Cheesy,Kind, Hot-Blooded,Silly, and Loyal








2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

Ireland and New Zealand both sound amazing...castles, yes please.

being late is a peeve of mine. my sister is always late, kills me lol.

garlic bread mmmm

marilyn monroe is a really interesting choice.

cheesy...cute.

thanks so much for linking up!!

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

Ireland would be great-- or New Zealand-- heck anywhere but here, right!? I'm hungry now after reading your choice for dinner... especially the pasta and bread part!!! Thanks for linking with us!! That was fun!