May 3, 2011

Thank you Teachers

I just want to say thank you to all the teachers. Thank you for shaping my world, for and guilding.

Thank you Mrs. Bassinger, Mrs Nalls, Mrs Stephens, Mrs Stone, Mrs Golightly( both of whom would be appalled at my grammer to say the least.), Mrs Lang, Mrs Landry, Coach Lay and thank you to all the teachers I can't think of at this moment,

As a preschool teacher, I can relate to the love these ladies had for the job. I know they worked 10 times harder than me!


Thank you to Monkey's teachers, present and future.


In teaching you cannot see the fruit of a day's work. It is invisible and remains so, maybe for twenty years. ~Jacques Barzun


Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions. ~Author Unknown

A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops. ~Henry Brooks Adams


A good teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others. ~Author Unknown

"A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove . . . . but the world maybe different because I was important in the life of a child." - Kathy Davis

It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
Albert Einstein






No comments: