June 24, 2011

Friday Confessional...

Photobucket



I confess....
My secrets aren't that juciy. The naughtiest thing going on over here is the fact I cheated. I cheated on my diet with a donut. Okay, that's a lie. I ate 4 donuts! I am soooo mad at myself. I'm not giving up though. I'll just have to do better. Still no soda not even a sip! 3 weeks now!!!


I confess....
I am so super sick of kid songs,kid music and singing kiddie songs. We don't listen to any of that at home. Unless Monkey's toys play it. I can't take anymore of it. So yes I listen to classic rock,oldies and the like with my son. He was dancing to Jimi and Stevie Ray Vaughn in the womb! ;)

I confess....

I love my job but some days are so craptastic I'm pretty sure Monkey will be an only child. Yea I said it. I do love those kids tho.


I confess...
I have a hot date to the movies tonight! I am super excited! :)




What do you have to confess? You can tell me I won't tell a soul.. ;)







2 comments:

jessica said...

yeah kid music is pretty lame.

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

I confess, I'm sitting here reading blogs and eating ice cream when I should be folding laundry. Some doughnuts sound good right now.