June 10, 2011

We Want To Know Wednesday! *better late than never right?!*

I started this post on Wednesday I swear.


Photobucket


From the lovely ladies, Implusive Addict, Janette, Mamarazzi and Seriously Shawn


{1}Everyone seems to have a quirky family situation-- what is something unique about your family dynamic? There's not too much "quirky" about my family really. *watching out for lightening to strike me down*

{2}What is the most stressful aspect to blogging (aside from the network going down)? I think I have a hard time coming up with content. I could talk about myself all day long but that could be very boring for you guys. I'm also limited as to what I write because I have to respect C's privacy and I cannot really talk about work. Also, finding time! I dont have a desk job and I'm beat when I get home.

{3}We all end up on a blog at some point in our day, but name your top 3 favorite websites you flock to daily (non blog)! Facebook, etsy.com and fml.com

{4}What’s your sign? Believe in it or not, does any part ring true to you? Oh yeah, I'm soo Pisces. Pisces is receptive, supersensitive, impressionable, peace-loving, serious, sympathetic, charitable, compassionate, artistic, creative, dreamer, dedicated, imaginative, psychic, shy, introverted, spiritual, and reclusive.
So me!





{5}IceCream!! ICECREAM!! We all scream for icecream! Name your favorite flavor/brand! Wow, what a question to ask the lady on a diet!!! I could go on and on about ice cream in general but being on a diet makes it worse!!   Okay, *big breath* I like butter pecan, black walnut, cookies and cream, chocolate mint chip, snickers, tin roof, birthday cake, and vanilla. Sometimes nothing beats a good simple vanilla ice cream cone. I think Bluebell makes the BEST birthday cake ice cream tho and I adore Braum's peppermint ice cream. I'm not really picky tho.









1 comment:

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

Better late than never is right!!
You know, you should talk about yourself!! Heck, that's what I feel like I do all the time!! And you are good about using C as his name, so you aren't telling really anything about him--- but this is your SPACE!! Use it up girly!!!
Hugs!!!