June 1, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesday!

It's Wednesday again!





Photobucket


Hosted by the always lovely ladies Seriously Shawn, Impulusive Addict., Janette and Mamarazzi



1). If the blogging world had a talent show, what would your act be? Ummmmm....The ability to write a quick blog about NOTHING with a wild toddler climbing on me. Does that count? Is that a talent?



2). What's the most likely reason you might become famous? I think I'd be famous for being mouthy. I talk a lot. Oh, I'm nosey too! I should be a talk show host or journalist. But only if I can pry and ask embarrasing questions

3). What question are you repeatedly asked that you are tired of hearing? Oh man. I may be opening a can of worms with these but I'm sick of people asking when C and I are going to get married. We're not even formally engaged at this point people! I am also tired of people asking when we're going to have another baby.  The answer to both is "whenever we're ready".

4.) What's the last thing you broke? Um.. Hmm... I break things pretty often but I think the last thing I broke was glass from a picture frame or maybe a coffee mug.

5.) Finish this sentence. I can't believe I used to ________.          I can't beleive I used to have a life before my son. Seriously, what did I do with myself?!

Good questions again today! I hope you guys enjoyed reading. Leave me a comment and tell me your answers or leave me a link to your blog. :)









2 comments:

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

So glad you linked up!! I can imagine it would get old hearing people ask for marriage and another baby--- but thankfully you aren't Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt-- they are asked ALL the time!! So, you have something in common with them! :)

ducknme said...

Oh goodness! I hate it when people ask nosey questions like that. Especially about babies. What if you couldn't have any more? That just causes pain and heartache! And frankly, get married when, and if, you are ready, it's healthier that way.
I LOVED your talent btw!