July 1, 2011

Friday Confessional






I confess...
I am so super glad this week is over and that it a three day weekend for me!!!


I confess....
We don't have any set plans for the 4th. We're going to play it by ear but I will see some fireworks this year if I have to make them myself.

I confess...I will be going short with my hair this weekend. I'm thrilled and scared and I will blog about it.

I confess...

My hot date last weekend was moved to this weekend! I can't wait. ;)


I confess...
My blog has grown a bit this week and I'm super happy and excited about it! I will do my best to stop by and follow everyone back. Thank you for following me! You're awesome!!!



Soo what are you confessing this Friday??












Photobucket

1 comment:

Megan Harmeyer said...

Yay 3 day weekend!! I turned mine in to a 4 day weekend, but I'm not going to brag. LOL

We don't have plans for the 4th, either. I'd love to do fireworks but it's so stinkin' dry here.

I love my short hair. It takes me less than 10 minutes to get going in the morning. I hope you like yours just as much!

Have fun on your hot date!

Happy 4th of July!!!