July 24, 2011

Random Tidbits About Me 2011 edition

I was looking around my own blog to see what sort of things were on my mind this time last year when I found this post and thought it would be neat to do it again and see what's changed. It's been roughly a year so the timing is pretty close to perfect. :)  

18 random tidbits about me

1. Inside my purse, you’ll discover: .My wallet, kindle,ipod,keys, gum, pens, pencils,cracker crumbs from Monkey's last snack along with a book or toy for him and usually my cell phone.



2. My secret talent is: the ability to seem like I'm listening to you when I didn't hear a word of what you said.


3. If stranded on an island, the five things I could not live without are: if I'm not listing things I would need to REALLY then I'd say unlimited sweet tea,sunblock, my kindle, sunglass and my family.


4. On my nightstand you’ll find: besides what most people have!? lotion,chapstick, pen and paper a bottle of water and  my kindle.


5. When I grew up, I wanted to be: teacher or lawyer



6. My worst job: I've loved all of my jobs.. Really, some more than others. If I had to pick, I would say managing a cigarette store. I was robbed twice!




7. My comfort food: ice cream, grilled cheese and pastas


8. Three songs on my IPOD’s most played list: Adele Rolling in the Deep, Damien Rice The Blower's Daughter and  Mumford and Sons Little Lion Man


9. The three books that make me think of my childhood: The Babysitters Club, Sweey Valley High and Freckle Juice by Judy Blume 

10.My favorite Chick Flick: I can't pick one...oh wait I can. Breakfast At Tiffany's



11.My favorite Chick Lit book:  I can't pick!! Um... Good Enough to Eat by Stacey Ballis.


12. My “must see” TV: How much time have you got? Weeds, Drop Dead Diva, True Blood and Covert Affairs



13. My Starbucks order: cooler weather white chocolate mocha extra hot near christmas peppermint hot chocolate. summer white chocolate mocha frap no whip or the new coconut mocha frap.. yum!



14. My favorite curse word: Damn Damn DAMN.. and it has to be said like that!



15 My celebrity man crush: Do I have to pick one?!?!



16. My celebrity girl crush: Brooke Elliot


17. My writer crush: Suzanne Collins


18. My last meal before execution: Clearly, I would demand to be taken to an all-you-can-eat buffet…and then I’d just say, “Sorry, not done yet.” They’d never be able to kill me!




I left some of the answers the same because they still work. :) What about you? What's your random 18 tidbits?








No comments: