July 15, 2011

Friday Confessional!

Photobucket





I confess...

I really wanted t go see Harry Potter last night but going to bed so I could function at work was a more responsible choice. I hate being a grown-up!

I confess...

 I have been off my diet all week! I haven't had a single sip of soda though so there's some progress! I did enjoy a trip to starbucks yesterday.. :)

I confess..

I love having my hair cut this short! I didnt do anything to it but wash and dry it this morning and I've gotten 5 compliments on it. ROCK ON!  :)


Happy Friday everyone!!!















3 comments:

Lucy said...

I need a haircut desperately! I am too old for long hair LOL!

My daughter, 20, went to the midnight premiere and loved it but she is a college student that works for her Dad, so we call her spoiled right now, some day soon we hope she is a responsible adult!!

Megan Harmeyer said...

Hi! Visiting from Dandelion Wishes.

Good for you being the responsible adult. LOL I would've loved to have seen HP last night but there's no way I would've made it to work today.

I don't know that I'd be able to survive without soda. Ugh! Good for you (again).

I have short hair and I LOVE it! It's so so easy in the morning and if I don't want to do a single thing beyond washing it, it doesn't look half bad!

Happy weekend!!

Mamarazzi said...

i soooo want to cut my hair short, i just don not have the nerve!

thanks for linking up!!