January 28, 2011

Hello, My name is Jenna and I am a bookworm..

I love reading. I love everything about books. I've always been a big reader. I love nothing better than getting lost inside a book.My over active imagination really gets a work out when I read. In fact, I once so vividly picture a book, I thought it was a movie I had seen with me family. Yup, you heard me right. Here's how that went down.

Me: " Hey sis, Do you remember the name of the movie we were watching the other night??"

Sis: "What movie?

Me: "You know where the girl is being stalked by the son of the guy her died killed?"

Dad: "There's not a movie about that!"

Sis: "Hey weren't you reading a book when we were watching Tv?!"

Everyone looked at me and started laughing.

Me: " Well, that book would have made a great movie!"

Ten years later and I still haven't lived it down. If I'm caught reading or mention I was reading they ask...

"So how's that movie?"

No comments: