It's February 1st! I love the love month. February is my second favorite month. **March, my b-day month is 1st**
This February, I'm going to blog more, read more and craft more.
Now for my actual blog entry...
I've been thinking about so-called guilty pleasures. Some people keep theirs a secret but I'm not embarrased by any of mine. At least not enough to keep them secret.
My 10 "Guilty Pleasures"
1. Vampire/Wereworlf/Witch books. I know I know...I've read Twilight but I'm not nuts about Robert Patterson..
2. Coffee. Oh my gosh, how I love coffee.
3. Long hot showers or bubble baths
4. Baking. I love to bake. I just never get much of a chance to do it.
5. Sleeping when its raining.
6. Pedicures. I get this happy sassy feeling when my toes are pretty.
7. Finding "new" songs. I get a huge kick out of finding new or new to me songs and bands.
8.Tex-Mex and 'Ritas Especially with my BFF Melonie!
9. Soft cozy fuzzy socks.
10. Hedgehogs and Hippos. I love them.
What are your ten "guilty pleasures"?