January 1, 2012

2012 will be a good good year!!


Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone had fun celebrating! I stay home on New Years because nothing goes well if I go out. I've gotten the flu,alcohol poisoning twice, been in a wreck and many other terrible events. So how did I welcome the new year? I stayed home with my boys.  We put the monkey to bed at a fairly normal time and then C and I played scrabble untill 11:45.
 He won 4 out of 4 games. The funniest part of this was me declaring "I can scrabble all night bitch!" We laughed for about 5 minutes after. Good times in my book. :) Yes, I am aware this makes me pretty lame.



 We then brushed our teeth watched the ball drop, smooched and went to bed. Crazy and wild huh? I wouldn't trade it for the world though. I am perfectly happy with how I welcomed 2012.

Did you make resolutions this year? I did. I made 12.

1. I want to be the best mother I can be. Monkey deserves no less.
2. I want to be the best girlfriend I can.
3. I want to be a better friend. I want and need to make time for my friends.
4. I will get my driver's license back and get a car!
5. I will be more active.
6. I will blog more.
7. I will strive to become healthier.
8. I will do things for myself sometimes.
9. I will stop letting my hair grow out and drive me crazy before I cut it.
10. I will take more pictures.
11. I will catch up on Monkey's babybook and scrapbook
12. I will have more fun!






What are your resolutions? How did you welcome the new year??



No comments: