January 21, 2012

37 questions about 2011


37 questions about 2011

1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before? Ummm I read 100 books and kept track of that

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? No and yes!

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Co-workers and friends


4. Did anyone close to you die? Thankfully, no.

5. What countries did you visit? I didn't even leave the DFW area

6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011? Financial stability

7. What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Um I'm not sure..

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Surviving, everything that was thrown at us

9. What was your biggest failure? Not going back to school or saving more money

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?  Just general ickies

11. What was the best thing you bought? Hmmm, my kindle!

12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Monkeys!

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? I'll keep that to myself

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Monkey turning 2 and speaking so well!

16. What song will always remind you of 2011? Hmm, I don't know. There is a bunch.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you: About the same... it's too soon to tell

18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Work out.. spend more time with Monkey and C and take more pictures

19. What do you wish you’d done less of? worry.

20. How did you spend Christmas? With my lovable maddening family.

21. Did you fall in love in 2011? yes. I fall in love with my son and my man every day.

22. What was your favorite TV program? Weeds, Dexter and True Blood

23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? I don’t hate anyone.

24. What was the best book you read? The Hunger Games

25. What was your greatest musical discovery? The Black Keys. LOVE them

26. What did you want and get? a new laptop
27. What did you want and not get? a new cell phone

28. What was your favorite film of this year? I didn’t see many movies this year. The final Harry Potter movie was amazing.

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned 29 and went to Twisted Root Burger Co with friends/family.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?  More money.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011? Comfy
32. What kept you sane? my guy and my kiddo
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?  Ryan Gosling..
34. What political issue stirred you the most? I was relieved that Don’t Ask Don’t Tell was repealed.

35. Who did you miss? My family

36. Who was the best new person you met?  Hmm.. I have no idea...

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011. Worry gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere



















No comments: