January 3, 2012

Movies I HAVE to see this year!!


I don't know about you guys but I LOVE going to the movies. I used to go all the time when I was younger. Now that I have a 2 year old and few baby-sitters we don't go that often. This year that is going to change. There is at least one movie coming out each month this year that I am dying to see!

Here's my list of must see movies.....

January 27th

One for The Money
One for the Money Poster Based on the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich

March 9th
 The Raven
The Raven (2012) Poster



 March 23rd
The Hunger Games!!! Woot!!!!!
The Hunger Games (2012) Poster


May 4th
The Avengers Poster The inner comic nerd is geeking out!!!!

May 25th
Men in Black III Poster I am excited about this but it has the potential to be sooooo bad!

June 22nd
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (2012) Poster OMG!!!

July 20th

The Dark Knight Rises!!! I am super stoked about this movie.
Not sure the how or why behind Catwoman being a part of it though.
The Dark Knight Rises (2012) Poster

August 17th

The Expendables 2. Sometimes a girl just want to see shit get blown up!!!
The Expendables 2 (2012) Poster


November 16th
Breaking Dawn Part 2
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (2012) Poster

December 7th

Le Sigh.. I haven't found a movie poster for this one.

 Les Misérables


December 28th

No poster here yet either but
The Great Gatsby!!!

Are you kidding me?!?!!? 



 There are a few other films I'm excited about but I will definately wait for them to come out on video or catch them at the dollar movie.

What films are you excited to see? What would you recomend that I check out?























2 comments:

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

I just wait till they are available on tv to rent.... there's no hope of us leaving 3 at home with a babysitter to see a movie-- that would cost over 100 bucks... I'd rather wait for a 4.00 rental.
hah!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for the hunger games and dark knight rises :) i hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! I am also hosting a giveaway, perfect for moms!